Monday, January 11, 2010

"Sew In"

Sometimes there's just nothing better than getting together with other quilters for a "Sew In". Our guild had one the other day, and I have to say that I'm so glad I went. It had been a tough week, like many others this cold...brrr...winter, I found myself 'laid up' for a few days.

But, tired as I was, still not feeling great, I decided to go. And the funny thing is, it made me feel better! I guess it's just being able to 'connect' with others, that shared passion for the art of quilting, and the inspiration that always seems to be there. I love seeing what everyone is working on; sitting, sewing, chatting, laughing; it's all there, in one little room!

Thanks Ladies, I had a great time, got some work done, and enjoyed being with you all. Next time I need a boost, Calgon won't be taking me away, a "Sew In" will!

No comments: