Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hi All!

Just wanted to take a moment and wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving! Amidst the hustle and bustle, the planning, preparation and cooking, I've had a few minutes to just think. And I realize that I have so much to be Thankful for!!!!

I'm so glad for my husband of 25 years, my love for you just keeps growing. Thankful for my children, who surprise me daily (one way or another). I'm so Thankful for my Mom and all she's taught me; glad I had the opportunity to spend time with my Mother in Law before she passed. I miss her ever so much!

I could go on and on, but lastly, I'll just say that I'm incredibly Thankful for the many friends I've made through quilting. Not only do I love all aspects of quilting, but I have made some of the best friends through it as well.

I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving, that you, too, have much to be Thankful for. I've heard it said that it's always better to count your blessings...I suppose today is a good day for that!

Enjoy,
Karen

No comments: