Thursday, February 26, 2009

Prophetic Post?

OK, talk about when the going gets tough...maybe I'm a prophet! I'll tell you, I took this week off in order to finish everything up. I figured I'd be less stressed without the burden of work, and be able to finish in a leisurely manner.
What I didn't count on was spending most of my Monday and Tuesday at the Doctor's, then in the hospital with a raging case of food poisoning! I have NEVER, ever been so sick or in so much pain! If you've never had it, Amen! I wouldn't wish it on anyone!!!
So here it is, Thursday. I have a follow-up Doctor's appointment, then hopefully I'm off and running. What was going to be a 'leisurely', non stressful week of finishing touches has become a race against time! I wonder, why is it that something ALWAYS happens when you're up against the clock? So, as I said in my last post, when the going gets tough...well, I better get going!!!
I WILL get this done, with bucket by my side if I have to! Wish me luck, I surely could use it!

No comments: