Thursday, September 4, 2008

Meeting Challenges


Meeting challenges can be fun and rewarding; they can also be mind boggling and stressful! Take the last two weeks...my gosh, I got 'schooled' just trying to get my kids ready for school! I've been to 3 orientations, hunted like a 'mad-woman' for school supplies, done medical and dental appointments, searched high and low for the hottest new trends in clothing, and filled out more paperwork than my cramped hands care to remember!


On top of that, I started a new job, and our Guild had issued a "summer challenge". We were given a paint tile and had to use that color plus at least one other color in half square triangle blocks. You would then arrange them in any manner you please. The one challenge I managed to meet!


So, YEAH!!!! school has started, the paperwork is done, and at least one challenge has been met. What's next? Who knows, but I'm sure....it'll be a challenge!

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Hi Karen, Pretty challenge quilt! Sounds like you are as busy as ever but glad to hear you are still finding time to quilt!