Sunday, February 7, 2010

A Look Behind and A Look Ahead


Shoo wee! What a week! Last week I posted about the snow and if I thought I wanted it gone then, well, today, I'm even more sure! Friday and most of Saturday, we had 'near blizzard' conditions and a snow accumulation of about 26-28 inches!


Power went out about 10 Friday night and came back on around 6PM Saturday. No heat, but hey, one good thing about being a quilter...there were plenty of 'blankets' to go around!!!


So that's the "look behind". Ahead, well, the book release is set for Tuesday. I didn't think that day would ever get here, and as you can imagine, I'm pretty excited. All the gals at our Guild meeting on Thursday gave me a beautiful potted plant to say "Congratulations", which threatened to make me cry, but also brought home what a special group quilters are! I am truly glad that my sister dragged me into that quilt shop all those years ago! It's been a Blessing, one I count every day!

2 comments:

Martha Williams said...

Can't wait to get my very own autographed copy!

SewCalGal said...

Wonderful book. I highly recommend this book as a must have for any quilter.

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com